Friday, 1 March 2013

The Session #73: Like Rabbits (Beer Audit Hell).




I don't intentionally age beers. I can't see the point. I buy beer to drink it.


The only exception I can think of is some Thomas Hardy ale I have stashed away, some homebrewed Barley Wine and some Imperial Stout by The Kernel. That's it.
Any beers apart from those are aged accidentally by buying too much of the stuff. Bottles appear to multiply like rabbits behind a tacky retro home bar.




Having a home bar means boxes of bottles can be shoved behind it almost out of sight, whilst being conveniently at hand.


A promise of not buying any more until a substantial dent has been made in the stash is broken when a new load of imported beers appear on a mail order drinks website, or a UK brewer releases a new bottled brew.


I've no idea how many bottles are behind that bar but I can make the excuse that some boxes belong to my wife. A problem shared....


Thanks to Adam @pintsandpubs for hosting this session.


1 comment:

  1. This session was really just a ruse to see another photo of your home bar - it really is a sight to behold.

    Thanks for contributing

    ReplyDelete