Saturday, 14 July 2012

Westvleteren: It Will Find You



When you first begin drinking Trappist beers you get to hear about the elusive ones.
The fact that they're difficult to get hold of might make you long for them even more. Or could it just be that you enjoy all the other Trappist beers so you need to complete the set?


I have been looking for Westvleteren on and off for the past few years and had resigned myself to not bothering again until maybe the next time I went to Brussels.


I was going to Derby beer festival on Thursday until a friend invited me along to his birthday bash. If I hadn't had accepted his invitation then I would have missed a chance.
A diversion and a casual mention of some beers and there it was.


Westvleteren will find you eventually when you're least expecting it.



No comments:

Post a Comment