1. Best UK Draught Beer - Magic Rock Curious, Oakham Ales Green Devil IPA, and Buxton Brewery Axe Edge
2. Best UK bottled or Canned Beer - The Kernel Imperial Brown Stout, BrewDog Hops Kill Nazis
3. Best Overseas Draught Beer - Southern Tier Imperial Crème Brûlée Stout
4. Best Overseas Bottled or Canned Beer - Stone Brewing Sublimely Self-Righteous, Bear Republic Racer 5, Paulaner Salvator Doppelbock
5. Best Overall Beer - Buxton Brewery Axe Edge
6. Best Pumpclip or Label - Uinta Crooked Line Detour DIPA
7. Best UK Brewery - The Kernel
8. Best Overseas Brewery - Stone Brewing
9. Pub/Bar of the Year - The Sheffield Tap
10. Beer Festival of the Year - Derby Winter Beer festival for the company, Buxton Axe Edge and total carnage.
11. Supermarket of the Year - Morrisons
12. Independent Retailer of the Year - The Offie, Leicester
13. Online Retailer of the Year - My Brewery Tap, Beers of Europe
14. Best Beer Book or Magazine - London's Best Beer, Pubs & Bars by Des de Moor
15. Best Beer Blog or Website - Ghost Drinker
16. Best Beer Twitterer - Simon H Johnson. Who else could I have a public conversation about the price of bull sperm with?
17. Best Online Brewery presence - Summer Wine Brewery
18. Food and Beer Pairing of the year - Buxton Axe Edge and Pipers Sea Salt & Cider Vinegar crisps
19. In 2012 I'd most like to drink less
20. Hype of the year - Scotch Eggs. They're just Scotch Eggs. Get a life.