Tuesday, 10 August 2010

GBBF 2010












Sometimes I think to myself "shall I bother with the Great British Beer Festival this year?"

I felt a little like that this year until I saw Bieres Sans Frontieres bar. This bar really makes GBBF worthwhile to me. It's a good thing they started serving beers in 3rd pints a few years back or I would've been hammered after a couple of hours; the choice is too good you want to try them all. Well, almost all.

Stand out beers for me were;

Smuttynose Robust Porter.
Smuttynose Big A IPA (which won the Michael Jackson award).
De Molen Tsarina Esra Reserva porter.
Moor Revival.
White Horse Guv'nor.

I have to say I wasn't impressed with the new alphabetical counties layout. I much preferred the old regional bars.

Will I be going in 2011? I dunno, probably. If I don't make sure you do.



YouTube Video




No comments:

Post a Comment